The continuous pay plan at Jet Premium Finance is a unique way to approach insurance premium financing. By enrolling in continuous pay, an insured can eliminate down payments entirely! Insureds on continuous pay will be charged a payment each month in perpetuity. The plan carries over and adjusts each policy period. Never worry about a bulk payment again!
- A signed CPP Amendment is required to execute the Continuous Pay Plan, in addition to the standard finance agreement.
- Insured must enroll in automatic ACH monthly payments.
- Insured must complete a standard 9 pay plan. This requires a down payment of 25% plus any earned fees. Use our calculator to estimate here.
- The same monthly payments continue through the 11th and 12th month.
- Upon renewal (or new policy with a different carrier), Jet will adjust payments to include all fees and eliminate the down payment.
Enjoy truely hands-off insurance financing. The continuous pay plan increases account retention rates for the agent and translates insurance into a monthly cost for the insured.